boldly go where no one has gone before
It's time to design officially licensed artwork for the Star Trek franchise. Starfleet needs you; get ready to head out on a mission to explore new worlds, discover new life, and create new art.
If "Tribble" is your middle name then you'll love the opportunity to create fun and creative designs for your favorite Star Trek characters, films, and television series. Whether you are a fan of The Original Series, would rather serve under Captain Jean-Luc Picard or Captain Kathryn Janeway, or prefer a jump through the mycelial network with the Discovery crew, now is the chance to show off your Star Trek knowledge by designing artwork that is unlike anything found in the galaxy.
Scotty wants you to 'Give it all you've got' and design the best fan-created artwork for the Star Trek franchise. Set your phasers to stun or stunning because you're about to create the best Trek-design in the galaxy.
Signs of Intelligent Life &
Awesome Art Everywhere
Create a t-shirt design for Star Trek by submitting high resolution artwork and a product mock-up.
Approved Designs Will
Explore the Final Frontier
All designs that follow the rules and guidelines found in the design brief will be sent to Star Trek for approval.
Live Long & Prosper
Approved designs will be sold in the Officially Licensed Star Trek' store' and the artist will receive a standard royalty for every product sold.
- Participants must have a DBH store account to submit their artwork
- Participants may submit as many designs as they want, no limit
- This design must be 100% your own work, please do not submit art that is produced by someone else. Proof of original source material may be required.
- No sexual content, overly graphic violence, drug use, alcohol abuse, profanity or characters/property depicted in a negative light
- All submissions will be approved/rejected at DBH's discretion. If your design is rejected you will be given a reason why.
- Don't change any of the legally protected taglines (i.e. Boldly Go Where No T-shirt Has Gone, Live Long & Dance)
- Don't use show logos
- Don't use Star Trek logo fonts as type
- Don't create mash-ups between Star Trek and other properties
- Don't create designs that have already been done
- Don't use ship or character images from the internet
Royalties differ from your standard rates
View your Star Trek royalty rates »
You will earn royalties from sales on the following channels:
- Amazon.com Marketplaces
- Amazon.com Merch on Demand
- Google Express