- One less password to remember
- Easily share with your friends
- We never post without your permission
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm pst
+855 333 9836
View Your Order »
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(2.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
We also may use small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer's hard drive while you are viewing the site ("cookies") to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and/or to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
(2.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes Contact Data, such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address. We do not collect your Financial Data, such as your account or credit card number; all Financial Data you may supply shall be collected and processed by third party business partners for the performance of core services, including, but not limited to, payments processing of orders via the Site. If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or product reviews, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 3, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(2.3) POSTING. We store and may publicly display the information that you submit or post to the Site for public display, such as product reviews.
(2.4) CONTACTING DBH. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with DBH should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
3. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. Our third-party payments processing partners will use your Financial Data to bill you for items and products.
If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with third parties unrelated to the performance of our core services and Site operation, please email us at email@example.com, uncheck the box at the time of setting up your account on the "My Account" indicating that your Contact Data will be shared with such third parties, or review and request changes to your Personal Information via the "My Account" webpage on the Site as described in Section 5, below.
5. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your account information at the "My Account" webpage on the Site. Through your "My Account" webpage you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from third parties.
6. OTHER PERSON'S INFORMATION. If you provide us with another person's e-mail address so we may invite that person to create an account on the Site, we will use this information only to contact that person about the invitation. By providing us with another person's e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that person regarding the disclosure of their Personal Information to us. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card or password is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
8. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
9. SECURE SHOPPING. Although all Financial Data shall be collected by our third party business partners, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry-standard authentication and encryption technology, to protect personal information that we collect. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information transmitted over the Internet will remain unaltered and secure. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Most Netscape and Explorer browsers, version 3.x and later, support SSL. If you still have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to contact us to place your order over the phone. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive information via email.
DBH Worldwide, LLC
5 Holland Suite 119
Irvine, CA 92618
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
11. LINKS. The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.