Free Halloween Vectors

qetza
posted by qetza • 8 years ago

Hey there everybody! Thought I would do a special giveaway for making the TOP 24 with my design “Sleepy Tipi”. I put together a set of Halloween inspired vectors and they’re for free. All made from hand drawn images. Without question i appreciate the votes for my 10K sub, and would surely appreciate more, in the end tho just make sure you vote for all and any of your favorite designs. It’s a great group of designs and designers. I wish everyone the best of luck.

FREE Halloween Vectors by Qetza

Here’s a small preview of the images together.

Here’s a very quickly put together promo pic. meh. I’m sure you’ll have better results.

11 Replies

Awesome stuff!

Thanks Tyler!

Thanks Qetza! I’ll see what I can do with these :)

Sweetness, Qetza. Thanks man!

i love giveaways!!! thanks man..you have been most generous these days:) hehe..
oh halloweek is coming soon..i wont be surprised if some submissions will have some of these
cool vectors! :D

You are too cool! I’m interested to see what people will do with these! :)

I’ve use that skull for my upcoming black death ;) it’ll be up for voting in future

Dude, when;s your Freddator shirt coming out on TeeFury? I saw Jimiyo posting a very interesting comment about it :D
Let me know ok? I really, really want it.

Thanks for the vectors! Cheers dude!

CatPrime said: I’ve use that skull for my upcoming black death ;) it’ll be up for voting in future

Cool. Interested to see what you come up with.

D4N13L said: Dude, when;s your Freddator shirt coming out on TeeFury? I saw Jimiyo posting a very interesting comment about it :D
Let me know ok? I really, really want it.

Thanks for the vectors! Cheers dude!

Right on. Dude, I’m hoping soon, I don’t have a date set just yet (I hope that isn’t a bad sign). How soon did they let you know?

wow nice halloween stuff here! thanks for this sir!

Please log in to add your comment.