change username

cmwarne
posted by cmwarne • 1 year ago

How would I go about changing my username. I would like the one I have to be the same as my Instagram page.
Thanks!!

5 Replies

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

@cmwarne- Unfortunately, usernames and store names cannot be changed in our system. In order to change your store name you would need to remove all of your products in your current store and reapply for a new store which would require you to reupload all of your products. One thing to keep in mind with this option is that all of your sales data will be lost from your previous store. If this is a route you would still like to go in, please contact us at art@designbyhumans.com and we can help you get your current account closed.

cmwarne cmwarne Human from United States

@CassieDBH thank you for the info. I will just keep the name I got. Sounds like a lot of work to change it now.

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

is there really no other weay to change this? I have been sighned up with DBH for over 15 years now IO think and I would really like to rebrand. making a new acount will keep all my sales. is there somethign we can work out privatly?

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

@biotwist- Nope, unfortunately there is no functionality to change account names.

HylianCece HylianCece Human from United States

If I delete my account can I make a new one with the previous email and rename my store ?

Please log in to add your comment.