Thumbnails & Custom Shop

RogueCastle
posted by RogueCastle • 1 year ago

Hello,

How can we edit our thumbnails to show the merchandise(without models)? I noticed a few other people asking the same thing and saw a staff member did it for them. But is there a way to do this ourselves?

How do we go about setting up a custom shop and not just choosing one of the themes? We would like to add a full background, links to social accounts, etc.

Thanks,
Rogue Castle

18 Replies

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

@RogueCastle- I’ve updated your store to default to product shots. There’s currently no functionality for artists to create full custom backgrounds or add social links, but custom backgrounds are something we’re hoping to bring to the site later this year.

RogueCastle RogueCastle Human from Colombia

Thanks @CassieDBH, much appreciated! We’re looking forward to the new features!

MarkSchwindt MarkSchwindt Human from Germany

@CassieDBH Could you do this for my store as well? Default product shots view is so much better!

@MarkSchwindt- Your store has been updated and will reflect the update within the next 20 minutes or so.

TrashMetal TrashMetal Human from United States

@CassieDBH Would it be possible for you to update my store as well? I would greatly appreciate it!

@TrashMetal- You’re all updated too!

OLeapingLizard OLeapingLizard Human from Florida, United States

@CassieDBH I have the same request! I would greatly appreciate it. <3

choppre choppre Artist from Maryland, United States

@CassieDBH regarding the custom backgrounds, I noticed a few shops such as RadioMode’s store, http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/radiomode … is this something that been tried at a beta level and will be rolled out to everyone soon?

@OLeapingLizard- You’re store has been updated @choppre- Yep, hoping to roll out sometime in 2017

@OLeapingLizard- You’re store has been updated @choppre- Yep, hoping to roll out sometime in 2017

Fremily Fremily Human from London, United Kingdom

@CassieDBH Hello Cassie, I would also like the same done to my store, rather than flat images. Thanks!

Timone Timone Human from Spain

Ooh! I have been thinking about this a lot of times. I would like to change my images to products too. Is it possible to change my store too? It would be great! Thanks!

ClubWyrdeaux ClubWyrdeaux Human from FL, United States

@CassieDBH this is an awesome feature, if possible, May I have only the products images showcased instead of models too? Thank you in advance :) !

@fremily @timone @ClubWyrdeaux- all updated!

GeryLaskova GeryLaskova Human from Austria

Hi @CassieDBH

Would it be possible for you to update my store as well?
Thumbnails to show the merchandise pls.
I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Thanks,
Gery

SvetFitMusic SvetFitMusic Human from Austria

Hi @CassieDBH
Would it be possible for you to update my store as well?
Thumbnails to show the merchandise pls.

Thank you in advance
Svet

CarizeHunter CarizeHunter Human from Ontario, Canada

Hi @CassieDBH !
I was looking around for the solution to this. Can my Store please be updated as well?

Thank you so much,
Carize Hunter

AdrianNymbl AdrianNymbl Human from United States

Hello all,

Nymbl just rolled out our public beta for our print-on-demand e-commerce platform and we have a pretty awesome deal for all new users:

- You get a free domain (with setup) – Up to 12 free designs (from a pro artist – 1/mo) – Free site customization & marketing support

Some of our coolest & unique features:

- Open source CMS, cloud of self-hosted – Single-seller store or multi-seller marketplace configuration available – 50+ products and we are capable to generate unique, customized & automated mockups (photoshop based) in just minutes for all our available products – Many other features — check out the site for additional info.

Feel free to ask me anything you like and either I or a member of the team can get your answers.

Thanks!

Please log in to add your comment.