September Design Challenge: Apothecary
This month’s design challenge is everything Apothecary. Think potions, herbs, brews, magic crystals, antique bottles and jars, mortars and pestles. This design challenge will be promoted during October so extra points for spooky designs!
Why submit to our Design Challenges? It’s a great way to get your designs featured! Once the Apothecary Collection is curated it’ll be featured in our newsletter, blog and browse section on the site.
You can view all collections here: https://www.designbyhumans.com/collections
1) No 3rd Party IP, parodies, trademarked characters, etc. (original artwork, please!)
2) No photographs
How to Submit:
1. Upload your design to your store and create your product (Existing Products Are Allowed).
2. Once your product has been approved send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Throughout the month of September we’ll include the best submissions into the themed collection.
4. You can submit as many designs as you want, but only those deemed the best will be selected.
Submissions will close at midnight PST on September 30th, 2018.