January Design Challenge: 8-Bit
This month we’re gettin’ retro! Throughout the month of January we’re accepting 8-bit/pixel art for our 8-bit challenge. Need help getting inspired? Check this out.
Why submit to our Design Challenges? It’s a great way to get your designs featured! Once the 8-Bit Collection is curated it’ll be promoted in our newsletter, blog and browse section of our site.
1) No 3rd Party IP, parodies, trademarked characters, etc. (original artwork, please!)
2) You can submit as many designs as you would like, but only those deemed the best will be chosen
How to submit:
1. Upload your design to your store and create your product (Existing Products Are Allowed).
2. Once your product has been approved send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Throughout the month of January we’ll include the best submissions into the themed collection.
Submissions will close at midnight PST on January 31st, 2017.