July Design Challenge: The Great Outdoors

CassieDBH
posted by CassieDBH • 3 years ago

July Design Challenge: The Great Outdoors

Summer is here which is why it’s the perfect time to get outside and seek some adventure! This month’s Design Challenge is all about capturing the spirit of exploration and the beauty of the Great Outdoors. Show us what inspires your wild side- the sky’s the limit for this month’s theme!

Rules:
No parody or third party IP (must be original artwork)

Remember there are no cash prizes for Design Challenges. For this Challenge we’ll select the best submissions to include in our Great Outdoors Collection. Once the Collection is curated it’ll be featured in our newsletter and blog and will have a nifty spot in our browse section.

How to Submit:
1. Upload your design to your store and create your product (Existing Products Are Allowed to be Submitted).
2. Once your product has been approved send us the link to [email protected]
3. Throughout the month of July, we’ll include the best submissions into the themed collection.
4. You can submit as many designs as you want, but only the best will be selected.

Submissions will close at midnight PST on July 31st, 2015.

Good luck!

Check out our recent Collections here:
One Color Only
Femme Fatale
Myths and Legends

3 Replies

Inked Inked Human from California, United States

Ahhh The Great Outdoors.

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

Hey All!

Great submissions! To see what’s made it into the collection so far, check out the page here:
The Great Outdoors Collection We’re also excited to announce that we’ll be doing a lifestyle photoshoot and video for this month’s collection. You still have until the end of the month to submit designs for The Great Outdoors challenge, but for a chance to be a part of the photoshoot please have your submissions in by Monday July 20th.

Best of luck!

Dagui Dagui Human from France

Woaw, amazing collection as usual. I’m afraid I won’t have time to create a special design for this one, but I think I might have something in store, but just in case I’ll leave it here: Steampunk Chat In Japan

And if wanna discover the story behind this design and the making of, you can have a look here on my website.

Here’s a preview, with a green background:

Have a nice day hümans and keep up the great work ;)

Please log in to add your comment.