One dollar royalty?

FracturedPerceptionArt
posted by FracturedPerceptionArt • 5 months ago

Hey guys.

A friend on FB commented on my gallery saying he had to get my shirt instantly. I didn’t know what he meant, but I went to my dashboard to check right after he dropped the comment.

My “units sold” hasn’t gone up at all, but the pic relating to the product he commented on shows a 1$ increase.

Is this like a glitch, one of those Youtube 401-viewer things where the adjustment is made after 24 hours, or would that mean he was able to use more than one coupon?

Thanks.

4 Replies

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

Hi @FracturedPerceptionArt- I can definitely check in on this for you! Do you have a title for the artwork in question?

FracturedPerceptionArt FracturedPerceptionArt Human from Canada

I believe it was “Falling Into Space”.

This one: https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/t-shirt/men/falling-into-space/937226/

Thanks Cassie.

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

@FracturedPerceptionArt- If you click on “View Detailed Report” in your dashboard, and select “Falling Into Space,” you’ll see that the item was purchased as a sticker. Stickers retail for $3.00 and artists receive a $0.50 royalty. Since you’re on your first 90-days on DBH, you’re receiving double royalties which means you receive $1.00 for each sticker sold. Hope this information helps!

FracturedPerceptionArt FracturedPerceptionArt Human from Canada

Awesome! Thanks Cassie!

Please log in to add your comment.