Problem with Uploader?

GeorgiaMason
posted by GeorgiaMason • 3 months ago

I have been trying for over a week now to upload my latest design. I have tried everything.. Int Explorer, Chrome, copy paste, drop and drag. My image is the correct size and in the correct format but it wont upload. Have left a few messages but no response. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Thanks

18 Replies

Jokoso Jokoso Artist from United States

Same issue here.

On my end it will upload the file, say it’s processing the file and then go back to the original screen asking for me to upload the image as though I hadn’t uploaded anything.

Tried 3 different browsers myself and still a no go.

GeorgiaMason GeorgiaMason Human from New South Wales, Australia

Hi Jokoso Cassie from DBH got back to me and sorted it out. My images were set at 300 dpi but shouldbe no larger that 180dpi. Apparently it has always been set at 180dpi but the uploader has been changed recently to enforce the size restrictions. Too many massive files were taking up the server space. I changed mine to 180 and they uploaded straight away. Hope that helps :)

Jokoso Jokoso Artist from United States

That worked like a charm! Thank you for your help as that was driving me crazy!

No worries. Happy to help :)

YuryNik YuryNik Human from PR, Italy

I tried all the ways and all the dpi, nothing helped, the file does not load

I couldn’t upload anything either. I ended up changing my image to the exact measurements required in the uploading template 4320 × 6480 and changed the dpi to 180. It worked straight away. So frustrating as all of my images had been uploading before. Hope this helps.

ArtKsenia ArtKsenia Human from Italy

Hello everybody. Now I understand that this is not my personal problem, it is the problem of the site. I also change the format all week. I can not upload anything new

@ArtKsenia It is so frustrating. If you have made the size of your image 4320 × 6480 (png format) and set it no larger than 180 dpi, it should upload. If not then you can email the image to Cassie at customer support at service@designbyhumans.com and ask her to have a look at it. Hope this helps 😀

ArtKsenia ArtKsenia Human from Italy

@GeorgiaMason Thanks for the support, but nothing changes. I already wrote several times in the support service and tried many options. Loading all, no t-shirts

@ArtKsenia Did you try with another browser. I couldn’t load using Internet Explorer but it worked when I used Chrome? If not, try again to email the image to service@designbyhumans.com and hopefully this time they will get back to you. I think a lot of people are having issues at the moment. I wish admin would maybe send out a general notice so that everyone knows what is going on. Good luck.

trashscan trashscan Human from Bali, Indonesia

I Face the same issue.

RobElf RobElf Human from Arnhem gelderland, Netherlands

I can upload, but when editing apparel and phone cases the site freezes. First for 2 weeks the cases now also apparel not possible to edit.

creese creese Human from United States

Same issue here. No matter what size image, under 75 MB, it says it is too large.

Gringoface Gringoface Human from United States

Phone cases are causing a crash on mine, so I’ve been bypassing and not uploading cases the last few designs.

adanvc adanvc Human from Mexico

@GeorgiaMason That worked for me! I was going nuts because I’ve been trying for almost 3 weeks to upload and nothing worked, except this. Thank you!

Hi Did you try changing the dpi to 180? I had my images on 300 dpi and they kept rejecting. They can’t be larger than 180 so maybe try that? Good luck :)

VesnaDesigns VesnaDesigns Human from Bosnia and Herzegovina

I get to the phones and then the site crushes. So frustrating

CassieDBH CassieDBH Staff from California, United States

@VesnaDesigns- What Operating System and Web Browser are you currently using when the site crashes?

Please log in to add your comment.