Submitted August 03rd, 2010
Looks crazy cool! Nice work!
just to add the halftones will be a lot smoother printed, when I shrunk it down for mock-ups the dots become compressed I print with a lower dpi even to this on 230 mesh
I think i would like blue more if it were darker
yeah, but they don’t offer a royal blue shirt
I absolutely voted for this! Excellent job!
I actually think either color works. :)
I like the updated versions. I’d definitely rock the grey one! +1
this is a BEAUTIFUL design but darn….i just dont like that little guy in the bottom corner of the shirt! hes like sugar sprinkled on my ice cream-unnecessary!
love the color version
nice one. reminds me of one of the winners of last year’s +1
Yeah it does remind me of http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/detail/5322
However i voted because i love the style of both of them.
damn nice piece of art!
Check out my designs:
H.O.P.E for the Gulf entries:
1) Bleak http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/77752
2) Blackened http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/77690
Design By Humans 10k 2010 entries:
1) Go!!! Attack!!! http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/77939
2) My Kois http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/78142
Design By Humans Daily Design entry:
1) Ghost Brigade http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/77756
creative work ;).
Reason for reporting this post:
Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.