52 Comments

AModernMyth007 AModernMyth007 Artist from United States

It happens to all of the girls here, its like everyone assumes that this sites full of men or something. lol

Aw-well.

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States

AModernMyth007 said: It happens to all of the girls here, its like everyone assumes that this sites full of men or something. lol

Aw-well.

well here in the US, graphic design is disproportionally a mens job… its like 80% men and 20% women, or somewhere around there, which is really strange. so i guess im just used to seeing men design, and not women so i just assume everyone is a man.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

Print this!

AModernMyth007 AModernMyth007 Artist from United States
asher2789 said: well here in the US, graphic design is disproportionally a mens job… its like 80% men and 20% women, or somewhere around there, which is really strange. so i guess im just used to seeing men design, and not women so i just assume everyone is a man.

Wow I didnt think it was that drastic of a difference. We should get more women into design! haha

Dadoff Dadoff Artist from CA, United States

I want this in velvet… does that make it wrong?

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States
Dadoff said: I want this in velvet… does that make it wrong?

? what do you mean velvet? like fuzzy ink, or printed on velvet?

MasterControl MasterControl Artist from The Grid, United States

Would totally wear this.

I agree with the fuzzy ink idea, if that’s doable.

Andyoflove Andyoflove Artist from

excellent! voted
check out http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/67470

the_jcw the_jcw Artist from

very nice work

schlerbe schlerbe Artist from

Very cool man!

starry_eyez starry_eyez Artist from Sri Lanka

Original,Solid and Insanely cool as a shirt !!!!! Print this yo >>>>>>>>>>>>
cheers

kdawg kdawg Artist from

This is really cool! Check mine out at:
http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/68832?page=1
http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/68799?page=2
http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/68797?page=2

  • Reason for reporting this post:

  • Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

  • Report
Please log in to add your comment.