Assassin's Creed T Shirt Contest

Submitted July 20th, 2009

Once in a Blue Moon

by zerobriant from Cebu City, Philippines

439 Comments

rohicks rohicks Human from

damn i wish i could trade this shirt in for the one i just bought.
screw.

dallasc85 dallasc85 Artist from United States

such a great shirt. definitely should of been 10k contender

nicksimon nicksimon Artist from

Love this!

Motadesignone Motadesignone Artist from

Im sorry but was this design in the 10k. If it was how come it didn’t make the final list. The print, the design and effect of the whale really came out excellent. Also his headless horsemen design is awesome. Congrats to the designer and keep the excellent artwork coming.

sweetP sweetP Artist from

this really turned out gorgeous

OolongTee-Yummy OolongTee-Yummy Human from

Motadesignone said: Im sorry but was this design in the 10k. If it was how come it didn’t make the final list. The print, the design and effect of the whale really came out excellent. Also his headless horsemen design is awesome. Congrats to the designer and keep the excellent artwork coming.
It was in the 10K contest and it came in 6th place, extremely close to 5th place (less than 10 votes separated the 6th and 5th place designs).

The print on this is awesome. I’m liking the darker colored blue on the whale too.

08shade80 08shade80 Human from

It’s a bout time this got printed! I really wish the early bird special was still goin tho… can’t afford to pay $25 for a shirt =/

Manibou Manibou Artist from

This is by far one of my favorite shirts ever. Funny enough I was working on a very similar concept as well.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww143/shaakn/whalejumpingpreview.png

But as you see your’s is much (much) better. I am buying this shirt as soon as I can.
Great Job.

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

Thank you thank you!!! Every time i get a print I would never fail to share my happiness…This time I will be giving away another free shirt, I have given a total of three shirts already, and now my rules are simple…If you got your self a blog, a site, or participated on a tee forum and you feature my “Once in Blue Moon” design liking them to DBH then swell, I would choose one in random and you might get yourself a DBH shirt of your like. Free shipping and all!!! Like those sites to me, I would make a forum in a while…:DD here is the post with some added contest:) http://www.designbyhumans.com/forums/show/638741

lhifx lhifx Artist from

congrats again zerobriant!!,.. galing!!=)

blackpinksoul blackpinksoul Artist from Mexico

Congrats man , well deserved , beautiful design.

cheers ,
bps

Kaysetoaster Kaysetoaster Artist from

congrats! thinking bout makin up a blog^^ does twitter count after a specific amount of followers?

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

Kaysetoaster said: congrats! thinking bout makin up a blog^^ does twitter count after a specific amount of followers?

haha..twitter is not on the list, but will accept it and will get your name on the raffle:)..link me to it:)

OolongTee-Yummy OolongTee-Yummy Human from

Did this t-shirt use discharge ink or is the white due to a white ink being used? Because regardless of what method was used, the effect looks really good.

Jestik Jestik Human from
OolongTee-Yummy said: Did this t-shirt use discharge ink or is the white due to a white ink being used? Because regardless of what method was used, the effect looks really good.

I got mine today, and it’s unbelievable. I am really impressed with how it looks. The white is white ink, not discharge like I had hoped. Due to the white ink, it’s a little heavier. But my goodness, it’s gorgeous!!!

Great job, zero – it was worth the wait!

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines
Jestik said:
OolongTee-Yummy said: Did this t-shirt use discharge ink or is the white due to a white ink being used? Because regardless of what method was used, the effect looks really good.

I got mine today, and it’s unbelievable. I am really impressed with how it looks. The white is white ink, not discharge like I had hoped. Due to the white ink, it’s a little heavier. But my goodness, it’s gorgeous!!!

Great job, zero – it was worth the wait!

If you can send me a photo of you wearing it, i can place you on the raffle for a free shirt:)

Jestik Jestik Human from
zerobriant said: If you can send me a photo of you wearing it, i can place you on the raffle for a free shirt:)

awlright! I’ve sent it to ya- let me know when I win ;-)

Mattj7 Mattj7 Human from

hmmm… I’m eyeing this pensively…. I’f I don’t get my hands on a Blackbird reprint, I’ll probably buy this one. Or Black hole sun

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

the sale is almost over, get one now and use this code! “TNQCQK” :D

sichaco sichaco Human from

seriously? I think your designs rock. It’s awesome!!!!!

  • Reason for reporting this post:

  • Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

  • Report
Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission