58 Comments

BenjaminPhantom said: Very interesting concept.

When you get the chance check out my designs.

Very interesting comment.

30thjoint 30thjoint Artist

Really clever haha

brainboxz brainboxz Artist from Indonesia

RAD!!! +1
It is a shame to self promotes here but if you don’t mind please visit mine, thx so much.

30thjoint said: Really clever haha

Glad you can dig it. Thanks!

brainboxz said: RAD!!! +1 It is a shame to self promotes here but if you don’t mind please visit mine, thx so much.
collisiontheory collisiontheory Artist from Philippines

haha dig it but isn’t this on TL as well?

collisiontheory said: haha dig it but isn’t this on TL as well?

Thanks, man. It was subbed for the Loves comp. I asked that it be removed.

ra-BOTS ra-BOTS Artist

i really like this one! hope ya get a print.

ra-BOTS said: i really like this one! hope ya get a print.

Thanks for saying so. :)

rossmat8 rossmat8 Human

1 more vote gets us to 30. I don’t know how good that is, but cool none the less.

rossmat8 said: 1 more vote gets us to 30. I don’t know how good that is, but cool none the less.

Pretty average, I think?

bsweber bsweber Artist

rockin!

bsweber said: rockin!

Thanks, buddy!

Trob Trob Human

Cool concept.

Trob said: Cool concept.

Thank you.

rossmat8 rossmat8 Human

0 for 2 :(

Jefferex Jefferex Artist from United States

very unique!

Jefferex said: very unique!

Thanks! It’s definitely appreciated.

  • Reason for reporting this post:

  • Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

  • Report
Please log in to add your comment.