Assassins Creed Unity Official Design Contest

141 Comments

Barhan Barhan Artist from

that’s so niiiiiice:)

dxtr dxtr Artist from

looks ace! good job.

Krayis Krayis Artist from

wow nice colors!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Aw, someone took a vote away :(

John_Rabbit John_Rabbit Artist from

Honestly this looks terrible on blue.

But the design itself is TERRIFIC! Voted, just pick a different shirt color plzzz.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

John_Rabbit said: Honestly this looks terrible on blue.

But the design itself is TERRIFIC! Voted, just pick a different shirt color plzzz.

You look terrible on blue!

I kid. Sorry, keeping it blue, I can’t design a shirt that’s going to please everyone. Besides, so far a lot of people seem to think it looks awesome on blue, so…

StevenTu StevenTu Artist from

ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnesssss….....
it’s exactly the same idea as i had. Swear I never saw this before…
...
http://www.designbyhumans.com/forums/show/454237

i’m going to go with my sub just cos i’m almost done with it anyway…

but dude, nice illustration dude :) cool colours!

Muchi Muchi Artist from Puerto Rico, United States

osom one +1

thestray thestray Artist from United States

StevenTu said: ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnesssss….....
it’s exactly the same idea as i had. Swear I never saw this before…
...
http://www.designbyhumans.com/forums/show/454237

i’m going to go with my sub just cos i’m almost done with it anyway…

but dude, nice illustration dude :) cool colours!

Yeah I saw. I guess someone was bound to have the same idea.

qetza qetza Artist from

I think the illustration is very strong. I do like the humor you added with the “we are awesome” and “3 heads…”. in your display image up here. Almost makes me want to see the text on the shirt too. Vote

starry_eyez starry_eyez Artist from Sri Lanka

ha haaa..really nice concept!i like this! ...voted

palisi palisi Artist from

damn, nice!

just stumbled about your avatar and was hoping it was actually a shirt design.
love the color gradient and the contrast to the shirt color.

definitely voted.

palisi palisi Artist from

and that cerbearus is badass indeed.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

palisi said: damn, nice!

just stumbled about your avatar and was hoping it was actually a shirt design.
love the color gradient and the contrast to the shirt color.

definitely voted.

Heh, I was hoping the avatar would have that effect, haha. Glad you like it, thanks for the vote.

del_core del_core Artist from

Man that a Badass one +1

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Oh wow, 100 votes, you guys are awesome, thanks so much for the support. I hope DBH likes it as much as you guys do.

tealesm tealesm Artist from KS, United States

that’s a SOLID creature! it would never get knocked-out, lol :)

StevenTu StevenTu Artist from

My Cerbearus V2.0 was just subbed :) Let’s have this epic bear-out!! :D

And Dude… congrats on the 100 votes!! :D

edelia edelia Artist from

Totally sick, I hope this gets printed, I’d wear this out all the time.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Wait a minute, didn’t I just have 108? What happened? Haha.

  • Reason for reporting this post:

  • Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

  • Report
Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission