Assassin's Creed T Shirt Contest

Submitted March 11th, 2009

Hair and Antlers

by csj89 from United States

77 Comments

Gloibin Gloibin Human from

lol, I saw the thumbnail and I’m like “Oh sweet, another csj”

XD

junioraltoe junioraltoe Artist from Brazil

S U P E R !!!!!!!!!

Foethic Foethic Artist from

I admire your work! Wicked colors

ivejustquitsmoking ivejustquitsmoking Artist from Singapore

ayos andming pinoy winners!!! congrats!

Jefferex Jefferex Artist from United States

when did u submit this?

epidemic epidemic Artist from

can you take this down please?
you didn’t ask my permisson to post this here!
I know I gave you permisson to vector my art.. but that doesn’t mean you can just do whatever you want with it! my art is not stock!
:(

csj89 csj89 Artist from United States

epidemic said: can you take this down please?
you didn’t ask my permisson to post this here!
I know I gave you permisson to vector my art.. but that doesn’t mean you can just do whatever you want with it! my art is not stock!
:(

I submitted it here after it didnt get through the deviantart contest, I thought you knew :(
I sent a note in deviantart, again I’m very sorry!

siefer17 siefer17 Human from Canada
csj89 said:
epidemic said: can you take this down please? you didn’t ask my permisson to post this here! I know I gave you permisson to vector my art.. but that doesn’t mean you can just do whatever you want with it! my art is not stock! :(
I submitted it here after it didnt get through the deviantart contest, I thought you knew :( I sent a note in deviantart, again I’m very sorry!

Is this a joke?

csj89 csj89 Artist from United States

problem has been resolved :)

this was a collaboration between
epidemic: http://kizioko.deviantart.com/art/Hair-99748517
and me: http://csjwcr.deviantart.com/art/Hair-and-Antlers-113859708

it was submitted at the deviantart contest, but after it didn’t get through, i subbed it here without her knowledge.
she gave me permission to vector the piece, but not sub it here. the problem has be resolved between the both of us, and compensation was given.
thanks for the concern

plagiarismsucks plagiarismsucks Human from

adding a link doesnt hide the fact that you stole someone elses art and made it your own.
you need to either take it down completely or share the reward with her and least of all give her credit.
compensation was NOT given, and it was NOT resolved.
this was a shitty thing to do.

csj89 csj89 Artist from United States

plagiarismsucks said: adding a link doesnt hide the fact that you stole someone elses art and made it your own.
you need to either take it down completely or share the reward with her and least of all give her credit.
compensation was NOT given, and it was NOT resolved.
this was a shitty thing to do.

it wasn’t stolen, it was a mutual collaboration made in 2008, uploaded in february 2009. it was credited as a collaboration ever since (in deviantart, in the DBH submission’s description, in my personal website). i never claimed this art was solely mine.
it was supposed to be submitted by us at deviantart’s shirt contest, but didn’t get through. i submitted it here without her knowledge, and that was our problem.
all of the prize money is in the process of being given to her, as per our agreement.

drew_hytt drew_hytt Human from

sorry guys, I’m going to have to report this one, talking to dbh crew now.

csj89 csj89 Artist from United States

drew_hytt said: sorry guys, I’m going to have to report this one, talking to dbh crew now.

it has been resolved with dbh’s art director (jimiyo) and the crew a month ago, but if you feel that you need confirmation, no problem.

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

Some people just don’t know how to read lol.

Sattler Sattler Human from

Personally, I love this design, I’m feeling lucky for having bought it just a week ago and wearing it right now.

But I hope they don’t take it down, ‘cause It’s one of the best simple/vector t-shirts I’ve seen on this site, and if csj89 and epidemic have reached an agreement, so I don’t find any reasons to do it.

afterashower afterashower Human from

like your style!! :)

donfens donfens Human from Virginia, United States

reprint L

  • Reason for reporting this post:

  • Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

  • Report
Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission