Hello Humans Important News about the DBH Daily Contest »

Submitted February 13th, 2009

birds aflight

by asher2789 from United States

92 Comments

WinterArtwork WinterArtwork Artist from Barbados

not trying to accuse you of anything asher…just reminded me of it that’s all

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States
WinterArtwork said: not trying to accuse you of anything asher…just reminded me of it that’s all

its all good. i love the shirt that you mentioned too – so for my work to remind you of something that i personally love is almost like a compliment.

renx renx Artist from

i like the color..simple and eye catching..voted +1

maiell maiell Artist from United States

Love the concept, color and placement !! +1

Please check out my stuff and vote, its appreciated! thx!!

Good luck!!

turk1672 turk1672 Artist from

Great design! Gets a vote from me. Good luck!

bortwein bortwein Artist from Texas, United States

this is too cool not to print.

fabiofranca fabiofranca Artist from

I agree with bortwein

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States
bortwein said: this is too cool not to print.

coming from you that means a lot to me :)

and thank you to all the awesome people who have voted and commented for my design so far – you guys rock!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Any chance of doing it on a blue too? I like the design, but I just don’t wear red.
Some people have complained about the overuse of birds, but I think if something is done well and it’s a good design, who cares? +1

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States
thestray said: Any chance of doing it on a blue too? I like the design, but I just don’t wear red. Some people have complained about the overuse of birds, but I think if something is done well and it’s a good design, who cares? +1

haha thanks :)

i suppose DBH can print it in blue – although i severely prefer red (im quite the red person :)) but i think this could look good on a medium blue/aqua (like AA’s teal).

why dont you wear red? red is like the best colour ever, besides white and black which arent colours :)

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

I’ve seen so many bird designs on this site it’s nice to see one stand out a bit, which yours does, in my humble opinion. Great work. +1

INTRO INTRO Artist from

I took a look trough your site (I can’t sleep)
and In my opinion this is your best t-shirt-design. (But your link is dead on your site)
so +1
Also I wanted to tell you that on your painting (NUDE No. 1 Oil on canvas, 14 × 18)
I liked how you brought the red out of the skin.
very nice.

edit: huh I click on the vote-button, and it doesn’t add my vote.
gonna try later on again. :s

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States

INTRO said: I took a look trough your site (I can’t sleep)
and In my opinion this is your best t-shirt-design. (But your link is dead on your site)
so +1
Also I wanted to tell you that on your painting (NUDE No. 1 Oil on canvas, 14 × 18)
I liked how you brought the red out of the skin.
very nice.

edit: huh I click on the vote-button, and it doesn’t add my vote.
gonna try later on again. :s

thanks so much for the compliments – ill have to fix the link

you cant vote for it because its done being voted on ;)

kxsoccer31 kxsoccer31 Human from

oh really? because i hit it a million times getting mad at it before i read that.

nielsvanroij.nl nielsvanroij.nl Artist from

Cool!
+1 for this red shirt.
Goodluck with the 850, got a ’91 940 myself.
Did you check the 262C shirt I did?
http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/60935?page=1

OolongTee-Yummy OolongTee-Yummy Human from

Congrats to asher2789!! Nice design!

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

Bout time! :D

asher2789 asher2789 Artist from United States

omg im like… so excited right now!!!
thanks to everyone!!

Designs_Maker Designs_Maker Artist from

Congrats Asher!!! really great!!

zerobriant zerobriant Artist from Cebu City, Philippines

WowOwie!!! hahaha this so cool asher!!! I love bird designs..i’ll get one for me!! congratulations:)

  • Reason for reporting this post:

  • Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

  • Report
Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook
 
  • One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission