Design By Hümans Presents, One Color Only T-Shirt Design Contest
Design By Humans is well known for its printing capabilities and expressive tees. Details pop and prints explode across tees in a spectrum of color. Well we decided for the one color contest it was time to give you rowdy bunch a challenge. One Color Only is the theme but we do not expect you to go simple, show us your most beautiful art and coolest concepts. One color is all you are permitted but that color can be any color from the millions available. Use one neon on black for a loud tee, one subtle color on a similar colored blank for a sophisticated tee or go classic monochrome colors on either black or white. Three winners will be selected. You can submit standard, oversized and all-over styles of printing and you can select any color t-shirt as your canvas. You can only use one color, use it wisely.
Get inspired by these awesome past winners and DBHCollective tees where artists used only one color.
Examples of One Color Tees
- Participants can submit as many designs as they want, no limit.
- This design must be 100% your own work, please do not submit art that is produced by someone else. Proof of original source material may be required to be eligible to win prizes.
- DO NOT use images directly taken from a third party/ use protected symbols/logos or characters that may have copyright protection.
- DO get creative; but remember your design MUST contain only ONE Pantone color.
- All submissions will be approved/rejected at DBH's discretion. If your design is rejected you will be given a reason why.
- Maximum use of colors for standard, oversized and all over is ONE!
- April 5, 2013
Contest & Voting begins
- April 26, 2013
- May 20-22, 2013
Winners are announced
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place
$750 + Goodie bag