Tee_Plate

Studio8Worx
posted by Studio8Worx • 4 years ago

Dear Friends:

Here I upload a simple Tee_plate courtesy of Studio8Worx. Thank you in return will be fine! Peace Humans!

click this link:

link removed by moderator

Enjoy!

S8W

16 Replies

campkatie campkatie Artist from Georgia, United States

thank you!

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

Hi Camp, you are Welcome! : ) Let me know if the link worx…Peace!

D4N13L D4N13L Artist from Cochabamba, Bolivia

Thanks S8W! I’ll try them today :oD

dude, those teemplates look amazing!! thanks a lot, you rock!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Can you post a picture of what the templates look like?

song song Artist from Dubai, UAE / Manila, Philippines

Thanks man!

Buzatron Buzatron Artist from United States

your basic screen shot w/ exploded layers ;) awesome!

Nice, think I’ll be using that one.

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

Uhh not to be a party pooper, but that’s one of Go Media’s templates. You didn’t make that. http://arsenal.gomedia.us/apparel-template-pack-1.html

collisiontheory collisiontheory Artist from Philippines
Oddeti said: Uhh not to be a party pooper, but that’s one of Go Media’s templates. You didn’t make that. http://arsenal.gomedia.us/apparel-template-pack-1.html

Yeah thought the layers looked familiar.

Why give away something that isn’t yours? This template is being sold by Gomedia so giving it away is just wrong. I’d take it down asap if i were you.

I removed the link. Like CT says, if Gomedia is selling this you can’t just post links for it for free.

HI Guys, I didnt say i did this… i sharing it coz my other Filipino friends are asking when im gonna give them a sample template. I bought it in GOMEDIA and I paid for it, I have a bunch of different styles but I didnt share all of it.

You should thank me guys. Is it bad sharing it to others?

If I shared the whole bunch of templates that I have then that is not good for GOMEDIA, how bad giving and sharing for 1 simple template to your friends?

Come on guys!

I think it’s very generousof you, S8, but Stray is right. thanks anyway :o)

Studio8Worx said: HI Guys, I didnt say i did this… i sharing it coz my other Filipino friends are asking when im gonna give them a sample template. I bought it in GOMEDIA and I paid for it, I have a bunch of different styles but I didnt share all of it.

You should thank me guys. Is it bad sharing it to others?

If I shared the whole bunch of templates that I have then that is not good for GOMEDIA, how bad giving and sharing for 1 simple template to your friends?

Come on guys!

In this case yes it is bad to share with others. You can’t distribute for free what someone is selling. It doesn’t matter if it’s just 1 template, you’re posting it on a forum where there are thousands of people (who likely would share it with other people, who would share it with other people) so the answer is it could be very bad to share just 1 simple template to your friends because a lot of people here would be otherwise buying it.

Also, it’s not a good look for DBH either, if I didn’t delete your link that’d mean that DBH is allowing people to distribute Gomedia’s products. DBH does not allow any illegal conduct on their site.

Thestray: i dont have bad intentions to hurt both site, my only purpose is to be generous and be more friendly to others. If its that the case, u did the right thing to delete it. Thnx man, Peace!

I know you didn’t have bad intentions. You seem like a good enough guy. Don’t worry about it.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission