Limited Edition Tank Tops

DBH Toolbar for Safari 5

Oddeti
posted by Oddeti • 4 years ago

So here it is everybody. With the new Safari 5, users can build their own plugins for it. So I made a toolbar that basically contains most everything you would need from DBH.

Instead of having to go the homepage, then clicking on login or forum or vote or whatever, now you can just click the link in the toolbar to be taken directly too that page. And when you aren’t using it, you can hide the toolbar so it stays out of the way.

Also, anytime there is a special contest at DBH, I will update it with links to only the designs in that contest.

This ONLY works for Safari 5. I’m going to work on versions for Firefox and Chrome, but those take quite a bit longer so sit tight.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oeignrhnn5z

Also, if you think of anything that you would like to see added to the toolbar, I’ll be happy to give it a shot.

Enjoy! :D

16 Replies

zebra4 zebra4 Artist from United States

...So i pretty much never would have guessed that…

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

zebra4 said: ...So i pretty much never would have guessed that…
That was the point lol. ;) You guys did give me some good ideas on stuff to work on though, so don’t be surprised if you see some of them eventually.

nomhak nomhak Artist from Manitoba, Canada

screencapture!

nomhak said: screencapture!
Good call. Here’s a portion of it:

AModernMyth007 AModernMyth007 Artist from United States

I don’t use safari, but I am looking forward to the Firefox version =)

Frank.TheTank Frank.TheTank Human from

Sweet! I love safari and I love DBH. It’s nice to no longer have to scroll to the top of the page every time you wanna go somewhere els, and be able to skip that slow loading front page. Thanks a lot!

Frank.TheTank said: Sweet! I love safari and I love DBH. It’s nice to no longer have to scroll to the top of the page every time you wanna go somewhere els, and be able to skip that slow loading front page. Thanks a lot!
Glad you like it. :D

kharmazero kharmazero Artist from France

I don’t use safari for 2 years so i’ll wait for the firefox toolbar, seems to be cool;Will you add a lazerize spammer?just jokin

bdubs bdubs Human from

So I need to get Safari 5. Is there anything else that comes over with the download or is it clean?

bdubs said: So I need to get Safari 5. Is there anything else that comes over with the download or is it clean?
Totally clean, just the extension. For those that haven’t tried Safari 5 I highly recommend it. Its awesome enough for me to switch over from Firefox.

D4N13L D4N13L Artist from Cochabamba, Bolivia

Dude, this is nice! i can’t wait until it comes out for Firefox. You da man!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Nice. I’ll be waiting for the Firefox one as well.

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

Nice one oddetti! I’ ll wait for the firefox : )
its very helpful man! Ty

Frank.TheTank Frank.TheTank Human from
Oddeti said:
bdubs said: So I need to get Safari 5. Is there anything else that comes over with the download or is it clean?
Totally clean, just the extension. For those that haven’t tried Safari 5 I highly recommend it. Its awesome enough for me to switch over from Firefox.

I’d like to second this. Just the top sites function alone is genius, and made me switch from firefox.

kinga49 kinga49 Human from

Hey do they ever reprint shirts on this site? If so, how do we find out the ones that they reprint?

kinga49 said: Hey do they ever reprint shirts on this site? If so, how do we find out the ones that they reprint?
Of course it makes total sense that you would ask a question that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember