Limited Edition Tank Tops

ShirtMockup.com

Oddeti
posted by Oddeti • 4 years ago

http://shirtmockup.com

Figured that this could help some of you that can’t afford to pay for the Go Media shirt templates (though I still recommend getting them). Simply upload a .jpg of your design, choose a background color, and save. And the best part is that it is free!

12 Replies

creativitee creativitee Artist from

Very handy indeed for designers! Thanks! :)

Snowy Snowy Artist from Texas, United States

Thanks for posting!!

ams1327 ams1327 Artist from

Thanks Oddeti.

AModernMyth007 AModernMyth007 Artist from United States

They came out with this after I bought their mock ups _

I think I may still perfer to do it myself anyway though.

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

there are plenty of free mockups out there way better then gomedias

I needed womens shirts though and when it came to that I found nothing. I dunno if that thing does womens or not but just saying.

For mens I’ve been using some that I got off of emptees, not really sure who made them to be honest, but they are nice and include all of the americal apparel colors.

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

AModernMyth007 said: I needed womens shirts though and when it came to that I found nothing. I dunno if that thing does womens or not but just saying.

For mens I’ve been using some that I got off of emptees, not really sure who made them to be honest, but they are nice and include all of the americal apparel colors.

They are in the process of making a “pro” version that will include all the other templates they offer, including womens and hoodies.

Thats cool, but I still just payed 30 some dollars for them haha

I’m gonna give it a try anyway just because its free. =D

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

I have an AA girls template i got for free online someplace if you want it

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

biotwist said: there are plenty of free mockups out there way better then gomedias
You are totally missing the point, Bio. The quality of Go Media’s templates has nothing to do with the fact that this is a very useful tool for people who don’t have templates or even Photoshop for that matter. You could go from sketch to mockup without ever even opening up PS. That makes this an incredibly useful tool for anyone.

Also, I don’t know what templates you are referring to that are better, but you won’t find many out there that match the high resolution, perfect masking, and other features that Go Media’s templates have. Just because something is free, does not make it better.

biotwist – That’d be cool, hit me up Jmorgan889@gmail.com

@Oddeti, I think I have the templates that he is talking about, I wouldn’t say they were better than Go Media’s but they are def. equal in quality. Not arguing with you, just sayin.

I did a small writeup on this website on the Angry Spade Blog if anyone wants to check that out – http://angryspade.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/shirtmockup-com-a-new-tool-for-tee-designers/

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember