DBH Model Templates - Male and Female

Oddeti
posted by Oddeti • 5 years ago

Male template: http://tinyurl.com/ltj5lb
Female template: http://tinyurl.com/nnoljs

These are updates to the templates I posted a while ago. To make things easier and save hard drive space, I included all the DBH tee colors into one file. I only used the front view because that’s really all that the majority of the submissions use. If enough people need back or side views, I can add them later.

How to use:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy!

99 Replies

Snowy Snowy Artist from Texas, United States

Hey Oddeti,
Thanks for all your templates. Do you happen to have one that has the back of the t-shirt as well? (Or anybody know where I could get one… looking for a flat-tee template)

Thanks

ivanvr ivanvr Human from

Thank you !

sethmac sethmac Human from

Hi Oddeti,

Curious if you have a file with the t-shirt backs?

Thanks!

Joebarondesign Joebarondesign Artist from United States

well thank you for this gem

frogafro frogafro Artist from Philippines

thank you oddetti!!! for sure i will make use of these templates ug gave us! :D

Buzatron Buzatron Artist from United States

thought this thread could use a bump too since it was kinda rad for Oddeti to go through the trouble making these :)

JustMelzy JustMelzy Human from

HI All, new to the site as well. The problem I am having is that I can’t drag the mask layer to the art layer. I have tried looking at the Adobe Photoshop help and not finding a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Oddeti Oddeti Artist from

JustMelzy said: HI All, new to the site as well. The problem I am having is that I can’t drag the mask layer to the art layer. I have tried looking at the Adobe Photoshop help and not finding a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Make sure you are dragging the mask itself (the part I have circled in the image) and not the entire layer. Beyond that, I don’t know why you are having that problem. Hope that helps.

JustMelzy JustMelzy Human from

Thank you Oddeti but, still having the same problem. When I drag the icon to the Art layer I get the “no” sign and nothing happens. I even googled it and not finding anything. It is probably something very simple that I am overlooking.

willwatsongraphics willwatsongraphics Artist from

Hey Oddeti.

What are the copywrite and right issues with using this template?

jack2006 jack2006 Human from

Wow…Thank you buddy..great work..Thumbs up for you

jack2006 jack2006 Human from

sir the female template mediafire links doesn’t work?? any updates..thanks..works great

kaossoak kaossoak Human from

Nice template dude…
It will look great in my design.. :lol

upinthestarsx3 upinthestarsx3 Artist from United States

LOVE THIS! thank you from someone who is pretty inept at anything computer related. i took one look at the “official” dbh template (the one from wotto/the website) and had no idea how to make the mask or anything. hopefully i can get some designs posted soon :)
also, just curious..i know this is like the second time you’ve posted templates on the forum, so is there another template available for a flat t-shirt besides the one dbh has? or just with the models?

chunkee chunkee Human from

hey, do you have these for the back view as well.
they are really awesome and i couln’t find such good ones, which contain back view.

kitstevensoriano kitstevensoriano Human from Philippines

hi Odetti. i can’t download the templates. can you send it to my email please

kit_delatorre003@yahoo.com
thanks.

makai makai Artist from United Kingdom

hey, thanks very much for your work! have a good day!

SkyEmpire SkyEmpire Artist from Philippines

very useful specially for a newbie like myself. thanks!

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

:) wow..new trick

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission