New Artist Question

DeKlein
posted by DeKlein • 7 months ago

Hi All, First off i would like to greatly THANK whoever it was that approved me to be one of this great new community for me and i hope to be a useful contributor to Design By Humans. it really does my confidence good to be accepted by what i hope to be my peers.

so now my question, as i have been going over some of my designs, to be sure i submit the best possible design i can, i realized a couple of my designs would benefit from the oversized printing. But i am confused as to why it isn’t giving me an option for that. i uploaded at the proper dimension 19×25 but i am still being limited. so do i need to be on here a little longer before i am approved for oversized designs or am i totally missing something. i thank you in advance for any help.

2 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi DeKlein,

The DBHCollective stores are limited to DTG technology which has a size restriction. You can read more about it in our awesome FAQ section, there is a section specifically for new artists.

DeKlein DeKlein Human from sc, United States

BAH how did i not see that! thank you

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission