If you are a new artist applying for a store these tips will help:
1. PORTFOLIO LINK – You should showcase your very best digital work for consideration. You should:-
a. Own the rights to the art.
b. Use a legitimate portfolio site (coroflot, behance, dribbble, carbonmade) Not Facebook.
c. Your portfolio should show a minimum of 12 pieces of finished digital art.
d. Should showcase art that can be printed on T-shirts, phone cases and as wall art.
2. Make sure you have a DBH profile before submitting.
3. If you are an established brand already you will not be given a store at Design By Humans.
4. Be an active member of our community. If you have just signed up and never taken part in voting or commenting you may not get approved.
5. Please do not submit copyrighted, ripped, stolen, offensive, drugs etc art because you will be rejected without question. If you get a store and add any of the above your store can be deactivated at Design By Humans discretion.
If you follow the above you should have no issues getting approved. Best of luck and welcome to the new, fast growing Collectives.