What exactly are the t-shirt colors offered?

calin4thewin
posted by calin4thewin • 1 year ago

The About Us area says “Black, White, Ocean Blue, Kelly Green, Charcoal Gray, Silver, Turquoise, Red, Purple, and Navy”

Then you go and see some actual designs, and you find colors like “hot pink” that are not listed. The t-shirt template area has yet another color list with no violet, no red, no green, etc.

What are the current t-shirt colors used and where can we get blank templates for them?

2 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

The DBH Collective currently has:

Mens: Black, White, Silver, Navy, Charcoal, Red, Purple, Kelly Green, Ocean Blue, Turquoise.
Womens: Black, White, Silver, Navy, Charcoal, Blood Red, Purple, Kelly Green, Turquoise, Hot Pink.

For Shirt of the Day winners that end up being screen-printed, there are just far too many blank options to provide a template for everything possible. We provide you the bulk of the most commonly used colors, but we print so rarely to some that it’s not generally worth the time to have one of our designers and photographers create templates for everything but the most commonly printed colors. Is there some you are looking for specifically?

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Inked,
Tks for the reply. I have one question, let’s say we have a design which suit a shirt color which DBH rarely use, will DBH give a chance to win? I know winning design is not based on votes and popularity but I’m just curious about the outcome of choosing shrt color for competition. Tks.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission