Limited Edition Tank Tops

Moiré Patterns Design

Rolleiflex
posted by Rolleiflex • 3 years ago

I just rediscovered this site and man, wow, there are some incredible designs here. I thought I’d share one of mine I’ve been tinkering with, check ‘er out here:
http://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/albums/userpics/14683/CIMG6249.gif
I’d love to know what if anyone has any comments or criticisms.

4 Replies

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

I really like the color scheme and it’s a nice design overall, I just wonder how that would look on a shirt. Also, that girl seems a little out of place, she doesn’t really seem to fit in well with the rest of the artwork. Just my two cents.

Rolleiflex Rolleiflex Human from

Well I could sit here and fib and tell you that was exactly what I was going for, but I think you’re right. I think I’ll simplify the lines of the character a little bit and make the colors a little less distracting. Thanks, worth every penny.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

I think this lacks both in concept and execution. Conceptually… I have no idea what I’m looking at or what any of it means or why it’s there. It’s just a bunch of random elements with no apparent connection. As far as execution goes, the color scheme and patterns are a bit garish. There’s nothing consistent about the piece, there’s no sense of visual continuity.

I took a look at some of your other work, and honestly I’d say just keep drawing, give yourself some time to develop more before you try to dive into t-shirt design.

Rolleiflex Rolleiflex Human from

I appreciate you checking out my art, thanks for the feedback. Any thoughts on this one:
http://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/albums/userpics/14683/fairies.gif
?

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember