High Res Photoshop Apparel Mockups

AdhesiveHippo
posted by AdhesiveHippo • 3 years ago

http://bradleyoesch.bigcartel.com/

High resolution Photoshop apparel mockups for just $4.99, including crew neck tee shirt, v-neck shirt, girly shirt, tank top, and 3/4 sleeve raglan baseball tee. All files include American Apparel colors to choose from, including textured colors such as tri-blend and heather colors.

All are 1000px high, and already have the appropriate masks in place. All you need to do is drop your design in, pick your color, and you’re done! Easy to use, and photo-realistic!

http://bradleyoesch.bigcartel.com/

If you have any questions or concerns, leave a comment below or email me at bradley.oesch@gmail.com.

3 Replies

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

Is there really any advantage to using these then to all the free one’s online? That’s like paying to use a online dictionary.

AdhesiveHippo AdhesiveHippo Human from

The way I see it, these are much higher quality than free ones. Typically, the free mockups have a color layer, a design layer, and a shadows layer. If that’s all you want or need, then there’s really no point to buy these. However, if you want a little bit more realistic approach, or want a textured color, then these are perfect.

These are not specifically for designbyhumans, but I know many designers who submit or are printed here also work for other sites, bands, clients, etc. who may want something that looks a little better. It’s all up to taste.

AdhesiveHippo AdhesiveHippo Human from

Bump for new update with tank top, raglan, and girly shirt.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember