Wishlist for desired items?

LePenguin
posted by LePenguin • 5 months ago

I’m not sure if this has already been brought up or not (or if I’m even posting in the right section for this question), but is there some kind of wishlist feature? Didn’t find one, checked the FAQ and forums and saw nothing. I would love to see a wishlist for all of the shirts and hoodies and what not that I want, but can’t afford at that time, so I don’t have to go digging through the catalog. Another thought, if the account is connected, every new wishlist addition could be posted on my timeline (if the user wishes.) I apologize again if I’m beating a dead horse.

3 Replies

EnoLa EnoLa Human from United States

You can hit the heart icon and it shows in the top line of your profile

L1ke20N1njas L1ke20N1njas Human from Illinois, United States

@EnoLa The Favorite heart icon has gone missing. Maybe they’re rolling out new features for favoriting? I know they were supposed to be working on the ability to remove favorites (which, like removing closet photos) seems to be an extremely difficult proposition on their end for whatever reason. I am really hating the changes DBH has made in the last year…

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Removing closet photos is not a difficult proposition. The issue there is you were compensated via DBH Dollars for those closet photos. So to prevent fraud, scams, etc, we don’t allow them to just be removed after you get the DBH Dollar.

The favorite button on product details has been removed while we overhaul the system and work on implementing something different.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission