Please explain the tee placements

Pixelmania
posted by Pixelmania • 2 months ago

So, I’ve uploaded a few products but I’m most confused to how the sizing of the placements work.

For me it makes little to no sense and I can’t tell what the tee what would like as I’ve not seen any final printed products.

To clarify, on my tee presentations the sizing looks perfect but when I click on the picture of the models wearing the tee the image looks oversized.

Do I want to aim for the tee mock up or the model presentation? Which one is more accurate to the actual final printed tee?

5 Replies

Pixelmania Pixelmania Artist from Bangkok, Thailand

(Let’s call this one the tee mock up).

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

You should aim for the tee mock up as you put it. The model shot is a digital representation of what the shirt might look like once worn where the edges and shoulders will be pulled back slightly along the contours of the wearer’s body. Actual fitting will obviously vary based on the customers body.

The flat product shot or “tee mock up” as you put it is an actual representation of how much of the shirt your design will take up.

Thanks for the informative response!

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

You’re welcome!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember