First product uploaded. Tips on visibility and involvement!

Kashmaz
posted by Kashmaz • 3 months ago

Store just launched with the first design. I would love to have some pointers about how do I create visibility about my designs and what are the various ways I can contribute to the community here.
I am looking for long term success at DBH.
Thanks in advance

Store url: !http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/Kashmaz/

5 Replies

EnoLa EnoLa Human from United States

welcome to DBH. you can get others to see your work by submitting more designs here and spamming your social media with your designs with links :)

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hey Kashmaz,

I looked over your product and from the perspective of visibility and search you’ve done a good job. There are some product tags like ‘Joker’, Batmobile’, ‘Bat Mobile’, ‘Bat Man’, ‘Dark Knight’ that would be useful in case a customer searches for alternative variations. Since the product is live, you won’t be able to add these, but you can absolutely email your AAE and they can add them for you. Your description and title are good as well.

Other than internal search and matching algorithm’s which you’ve done well to be found in, Enola is spot on. Promote your design and your store in social media, art forums, maybe fan forums for Batman. Get the word out.

Great start though.

Kashmaz Kashmaz Human from India

@EnoLa Thank you for the tip. Got to get myself some shameless plugs :)

Kashmaz Kashmaz Human from India

@Inked Thank you for taking the time out to review my first listing. I am still learning but the initial confidence from you does help in a big way. I really like the way product is placed on the models/templates. I also like the ease with which the whole process assists the artists in image placement. Thank you for the tips too.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

It’s what we’re here for! Good luck friend!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember