Will DBH allows previous winning designs to sell on collective store ?

jun087
posted by jun087 • 5 months ago

I really hope that DBH will allows our previous winning design to sell on our DBH collective store.

8 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

DBH owns those previous designs, per the terms of the contest you sold the rights to that artwork to us when we paid you for the art.

With that clarified, are you wanting those designs (which you would not be paid royalties for) to appear in your store alongside items you are paid royalties for?

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

Thanks for your reply Inked. I’m not sure how’s the royalties is going to be, I just hope our previous designs will back on track in the concept of collective store basis. It just my imagination only.

It’s a tough question. We could put them into a “store format”, but even so we wouldn’t be paying you any royalties for them since you have already previously been paid for them.

I know it’s not easy. Maybe on “DBH Selective Store” by paying some DBH credit for us to buy DBH products ? Just my suggestion…

I’m not sure what you mean by paying you credit.

Sorry, I means DBH dollars.

Unfortunately no. As a mentioned previously, you’ve already been paid for the design.

Okay. Thanks Inked !

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission