Customer Service

oratex
posted by oratex • 1 year ago

I’ve been trying to contact customer service for 5 days now.. still no reply whatsoever.. I ordered my 3 t-shirts since 29th of november and received nothing yet….....

6 Replies

annecy annecy Human from United States

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! The office was closed yesterday for the holiday. I’ve taken a look at your email and the LiveChat conversation and I hope everything works out. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

oratex oratex Human from Bahrain

I haven’t received any of my t-shirts yet. I’m really sad about this because i wanted them early.. and my USA address company asked me for the Proof of Delivery.. and i’ve sent another email to you guys asking about that.. still no answer.. :/ So basically i paid and received nothing

I’ve added this code to my delivery address “BAH 10865” and that helps them to know for which person the order is.. and they ship it back to my country.. but i have no idea why it got removed from my delivery address

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

What was your order number?

Thats my order number : #375125

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I show your package being delivered to the address provided on December 11th.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission