Limited Edition Tank Tops

Is there any Chance for me?

VectorInk
posted by VectorInk • 8 months ago

Hey,

make it any sense, to upload more designs here?
The response is lousy (but thanks for the commenters and voters), i get hardly votes, a shameful small amount…

Am i so bad?
Is my Art so crappy?

I do not want to spam other Members to get more Votes, call me crazy, but i wish for me, that people like my stuff honestly.
Maybe i have never a chance here to get printed, because DBH don’t like my designs, at last they decide who get printed, not the voters.
Maybe i waste my Time here….

That’s so sad, because i’m a passionate (also educated) Designer and illustrator and i think i’m a good one, maybe not on this place….

Nevertheless i wish you all a Happy Halloween

2 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi,

Your work is good but you need to master the art of getting fans and followers. You have only submitted 8 designs, some artists submit 20+ before they get printed. Also all your art is similar and you should maybe try a different style. Gaining fans and followers via social media is a good start. You have the skills to illustrate you just need to push yourself harder. Some of the top selling collective artists started off here with next to no votes. They worked hard, listened and grew as artists. Keep trying and keep creating.

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

i never got print too.. but i enjoy every step to make my skill more and more than before.. another artist inspired to make your own art style…printed design is need a lucky too..just don’t give up…i can build my clients start from here at DBH... thanks DBH :D
keep spirit bro…

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember