V-Necks

Tenebray
posted by Tenebray • 8 months ago

Hi, I tried to look on the forums to see if there were any posts already on this, but I couldn’t seem to get any results. Anyhow, I was wondering if there is ever a plan to make the option available to put prints on a v-neck style shirt, as opposed to crew cut shirts. Or, if there is a reason why the prints aren’t available on v-necks. Thanks

1 Reply

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hey tenebray,

V-Necks aren’t off the table and we’ve done quite a bit of testing with some very encouraging results. It’s something we’d like to do along with a great many other things. It’s mostly about resources and managing them effectively. At its core, V-Necks propose one interesting problem and that’s the “V” itself. All uploaded artwork dimensions are designed for a Crew style t-shirt. When applied to a V-Neck the image currently would either have to be scaled down or just pushed below the tip of the ‘V’ making the print very low on the blank.

The resulting print on the belly of the tee is not overly desirable for a lot of people and this is what we’ve been working on. There are a few possible solutions to the problem and we’ve been tackling each of them one at a time to see what the best final outcome would be, but with all the other projects on our plate such as launching Wall Art and Phone Cases, we have to prioritize resources.

You’re not alone in wanting to see additional clothing options such as V-Necks for sale and I can’t promise whether they will ever make it up for sale or not, but it’s on our radar so don’t lose hope yet!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember