I am designing in AI CS6 RGB.
1. While designing inside Illustrator it looks as I want it to be.
2. I export it as JPG file
3. Now when I preview in PICASA (without color management) it looks dull and much lighter shade.
4. If I preview it in PICASA (with color management) it looks much darker shade; nearly black.
5. I preview it in PHOTOSHOP then it looks OK as it was in AI.
6. I use PHOTOSHOP for preparing Placement image
NOW I AM CONFUSED AS TO WHICH IS THE ACTUAL COLOR I HAVE DESIGNED.
i. One that looks OK in ILLUSTRATOR and PHOTOSHOP. OR
ii. The lighter dull colour (without color management in PICASA). OR
iii. The Darker colour (with color management in PICASA).