Grab Bags

bgre
posted by bgre • 1 year ago

Hi,

will you make sure that there are no duplicates when I buy tees in a bag? Or duplicates with tees I already bought over time?

3 Replies

cosmicsecret cosmicsecret Human from Germany

i doubt it,that they will considerate your purchase history and check if you got already this or that design when picking your grab bags.
its a gamble – thats the fun! :)

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

@bgre We do our very best not to duplicate tees within an order, not a guarantee but we’ll do our utmost to make it a good mix. We cannot consider what you bought previously because with thousands of orders to ship it would slow down our process significantly. Also with 100’s of tees in the grab bags it’s unlikely you’ll get a tee you already brought.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

As Wotto pointed out, we have a significantly large pool of designs being pulled from for this event. Our shipping team is taking extra precautions to prevent duplicate items for those customers who purchase more than one $6 or $9 Grab Bag Tee, but there is no way to ensure you don’t receive a tee that you have previously purchased. The time and labor required to check every incoming order against that users order history prior to pulling tees is simply not feasible. As Wotto has also pointed out, the size of the pool makes it incredibly unlikely (though not impossible) of you receiving a duplicate tee unless your just a tee purchasing mad man.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember