Limited Edition Tank Tops

Why you delete Questions?

CarolinaInBerlin
posted by CarolinaInBerlin • 1 year ago

I posted a question in the last Hour….. you deleted this????
Why???

Censorship is against Democracy….

8 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Your post was directed towards Threadless and the Design By Humans forums are not the appropriate place to post such comments. Any complaints or issues regarding Threadless should be directed to the Threadless forums or customer service.

Thank you.

CarolinaInBerlin CarolinaInBerlin Artist from Berlin, Germany

Weak.

it was a question to DBH, or what part of “had you the same problem in the past” question you didn’t understand?
So, you censor questions, because this maybe was a problem here…...you act with my post raised questions…..

Freedom of expression is undesirable on DBH Forum, good to know, i thought that is a nice place for knowledge/experience exchange, but you censor questions and postings.

My question about scoring systems at T-Shirtshops are still unanswered.

No offence

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi Carolina,

I deleted your comment because as Inked stated above I didn’t think this was the place to discuss threadless, their scoring system or if people vote down at threadless. Threadless is a company we respect and if you had posted about Design By Humans negatively over there I would expect them to do the same thing.
This is a free forum to talk, discuss and exchange information but not when you call out one individual company within the design contest arena. We remove posts we do not think are helpful, inappropriate or disrespectful to others.

To answer your question, I think Design By Humans has a great scoring system and we find it very helpful.

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

Pls stick to current scoring system, that’s one huge reason why I’m still here. I find other sites takes longer to boot up on their scoring page and its very frustrating. DBH is the only place I go to forum :-)

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Thanks Adam, don’t worry we are not planning any changes to the vote pages.

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

Thanks Wotto, it’s a kool system either vote or no vote :-)

massha10 massha10 Human from United States

The only problem with vote-no vote is if your participation numbers go down, you will have no winning shirts because no shirt will be getting enough votes just because of lack of scorers. It might be useful to devise some system that gives a sense of %%, not just absolute numbers. I guess if you count the number of unique IPs logging in and spending some time in the vote section, that could give at least some approximate idea…

thestray thestray Artist from United States

That’s why DBH is great, because it’s more dependent on the quality of the art than it is the number of votes. Popularity is given consideration, but in the end it’s about whether they believe in the art.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember