Shirt Sizes 2XLT

DasMush
posted by DasMush • 1 year ago

I love this website and the products. I have ordered previously but unfortunately I am too tall for the shirts. Is there any talks about possibly getting bigger/taller sizes?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

We continuously talk about additional sizing, but unfortunately while it seems like a simple thing to just toss in a new size it’s a bit more of a complicated process. Screen printing tees means we have to pre-print X number in every size initially that we believe will meet the shirts demand. DTG printing to larger sizes means printing the same size art onto an increasingly larger shirt which in essence makes the art look small or figuring out a way to increase the size of the artwork beyond what we have already pioneered. We print larger DTG prints than anyone else I know and to go larger would require some special plates we’d have to find and/or make to keep the art to blank size proportion relatively equal between the smaller sizes and the larger ones.

I don’t have any kind of timetable for this, but we definitely have been talking about it. Keep checking back! You can also subscribe to our email promotions list which is one place we would definitely use to notify our fans of any such addition to our inventory if we made the leap.

massha10 massha10 Human from United States

Uhm – is it OK to mention other sites on here? There is a site for big and tall. It only features 1 design each 3 days (sometimes there are 2), but they sell plus size shirts for both men and women, as well as shirts in tall sizes. Freshlybrewed.com – sorry if it’s against the rules. DBH has infinitely more designs than that site, but only smaller shorter size, so it’s not like there is any competition…

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission