Who else wants DBH to print designs on long sleeves tee?

addu
posted by addu • 10 months ago

Hi DBH staff, can I request you guys to please print on long sleeves tshirt as well please :) Someone has brought this up a year back and wotto replied saying he might consider it but nothing happened.

I think if we can get an option of full sleeves along with half sleeves while buying that will be great. :)
Let user select the tshirt style, or maybe print specific design on long sleeves.

Anyone else agrees and wants to have the awesome DBH designs on a full sleeves tshirt?

7 Replies

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

I agree, as long as it’s apparel. :-)

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Considering it is the onset of Summer, I’m not sure now would be the ideal time to launch any kind of long sleeve initiative. Your previous post and comments within the post also mentioned tank tops, which as of Friday launched. So something definitely did happen! Customers asked and last Fall/Winter we launched a series of Hoodies so we’re paying attention, but we’re also pursuing things carefully and methodically.

Oh and for the record, thestray requested Capes, which I’m 101% behind. Superman should be sporting a custom DBH Cape. Just saying.

addu addu Artist from Maharashtra, India

Thanks for responding to this. I know it is not ideal time to bring in long sleeves tshirt now, but I personally like to wear long sleeves so brought this up. But then your call is what it matters in the end. Thank you :)

thestray thestray Artist from United States

@Inked Haha. YES! DBH CAPES! I want to patrol my city for crime in style!

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

@thestray LOlz!

Outcast84 Outcast84 Artist from Philippines

a print on a longsleeve tee would be cool! but the cape idea is just on another level of awesomeness haha! nice one!

lmilustraciones lmilustraciones Artist from Buenos Aires, Argentina

seria estupendo ver camisetas manga larga !

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember