Limited Edition Tank Tops

Wacom Tablets

daletheskater
posted by daletheskater • 1 year ago

hi guys! Does anyone here know a good, reliable wacom tablet for drawing as I am looking to buy one! any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

8 Replies

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Well, all Wacom tablets are for drawing, and are pretty reliable. Just get the biggest size you can afford. Even if you can only afford the smallest one it’s still pretty good though, that’s what I used for years.

daletheskater daletheskater Artist from Australia

thanks for the advice! it really came in useful with my purchase of a bamboo fun pen& touch tablet! can’t wait to start using it! ;)

thestray thestray Artist from United States

That’s what I used for several years! All my winning DBH shirts were created with one, so I’d say it’s a decent tool once you get the hang of it, haha.

cool! obviously is great if master thestray uses one! :D

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

Is it really very useful, what the advantage and disadvantage if compare with traditional computer input? I haven’t try tablet yet.

I’m no expert but if you become proficient at using a wacom tablet the appeal is less strain on your hand from drawing constantly and having the ability to produce digital drawings efficiently and timely that transfers straight to your computer without hassle. It also comes with a range of programs and downloadable apps to provide a variety of different brushes, textures to continuously improve your style and work with all different elements.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

I invested in a Wacom Cintiq about 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Expensive but it paid for itself within 6 months, I was more productive and cut out a sketching and scanning stage in my process. Highly recommend. I aslo hear soem good things about the cheaper versions of the Cintiq on the market but I haven’t personally tried any.

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

I’ve just saw some demo video, wow..it really useful and very flexible but quite costly. I think I should win more SOTD to get one..ha..ha. Thanks for sharing guys.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember