Women's DBH Collective shirts?

LunuLata
posted by LunuLata • 1 year ago

The Collective has been around for a while now and there’s still no sign of women’s shirts. I have about 15 shirts I would desperately love to buy, but the men’s smalls you guys have are way too big for me! (I’m tiny)

Is this ever going to happen, or am I just going to have to stare longingly at the Collective every couple days? I can’t be the only one who wishes there were women’s shirts!

14 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

You are going to be a very happy lady very very soon ;)

LunuLata LunuLata Artist from

Oh man, now I’m excited!!! :D Thanks for replying so fast, Wotto!

Ooooh, I can’t wait. I’ve been stalking those shirts forever now!

No problem. I went to your profile to which 15 you liked but they are not in your favorites. If click “like” under a project it saves that tee to your favorites, kind like a wish list.

Oh, I didn’t realize you could do that! Thanks again! :D

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Your wish is our command.

Inked has many wishes, mostly centered around pleasing customers but occasionally around harassing me to draw his portrait in soft pencils.

Why must you always demand soft pencils? I repeatedly asked you to do a charcoal portrait. They are much more regale. Me, on my throne of t-shirts… just picture it. Beauty incarnate. It’s going to be what goes on the cover of People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive edition someday. Better get working on it!

Best I could do with the time and budget:

It’s a start!

Whoohoo!! :D I’m so excited!!! I have shirts to buy!!!!

Oh man, if I would have known ladies shirts were going to come out LITERALLY THE DAY AFTER I ASKED I wouldn’t have asked! ______ Thanks for being awesome, DBH!

You Miss are very welcome.

cbass99 cbass99 Artist from California, United States

They look awesome. Great job DBH

Everyone involved thanks you for the compliment!

Aww, well you guys all fully deserve the compliments. :D You’re one of the best shirt sites I’ve ever found, and everyone who’s involved is always so cool and nice! It’s wonderful dealing with you guys, and your shirts are wonderful quality and always amazing. ___

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission