Limited Edition Tank Tops

Question about design methods

JuicetinTime
posted by JuicetinTime • 1 year ago

What mediums are acceptable for the tshirt designs? Are we able to submit hand drawings or do they need to be digitally animated? If yes, are hand drawings digitally remastered for sale purposes? I would appreciate feedback on this, thanks so much!

2 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hello,

I’m going to attempt to answer this, but I’m also going to beg Wotto to double check me on this. All submissions are required to be submitted via the standard submission processed detailed at: Submit A Design which requires the artwork to be digital.

To my knowledge, drawings and other physical artwork are not accepted and any such artwork would need to be scanned/digitized by the artist. If I misunderstood your question please let me know.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hello,

Mostly Inked is right. We have printed shirts from paintings before but it is very very tricky. If you can mock the art up onto a tee using a digital package we will consider it for printing (as long as it’s not over 8 colors, 4 for all overs) but if its 100% digital you stand a much higher chance of getting selected.

Anyone who is considering T-shirt design as a career should invest in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, both of which are available from adobe for free trials. This packages are industry standard.

Here are a couple of tees we printed from 2-D art:

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember