Free shipping doesnt work for me

CarlRapp
posted by CarlRapp • 1 year ago

Hi!
I live in Sweden and currently have an order for about 130$ and it says “Internation Orders Over 125$ Free Shipping”, but it never takes the shipping away.
Am I missunderstanding something?

5 Replies

CarlRapp CarlRapp Human from Sweden

Just found the F.A.Q and it answered my question to why I couldnt select free shipping!

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hello!

Just to make sure the “Free Shipping” information is clear. International orders must have an after discount total over $125 (not including shipping). The service used for free shipping is the USPS First Class International which has a weight limit set by the US Postal Service of 4 pounds. Once this weight is exceeded, the service will no longer show up because it cannot be selected for use. Once this happens, in order to take advantage of the free shipping you will need to either reduce your number of shirts or if the order is large enough break it up into more than one shipment.

Sorry for any confusion over this!

CarlRapp CarlRapp Human from Sweden

So it can be free shipping to Sweden, as long as i stay under 4 pounds and above 125$? (Only counting items, not shipping)

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

That is correct. There should be no restrictions on destination as long as it isn’t North Korea and Iran etc. An average order that meets 4 pounds is roughly 9-12 shirts depending on the sizes and the prints.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Inked tells it like it is.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember