Limited Edition Tank Tops

TDKR Hoodies

Studio8Worx
posted by Studio8Worx • 1 year ago

Hi..just saw the new Hoodies..looks great. I just wanted to know if there a chance to print the TDKR on hoodies?

Just want to have Black or Charcoal black color with TDKR printed on the back n logo on the left chest.

Sample just for fun…

10 Replies

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines
Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

that would be definitely cool master…

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I can’t specifically speak to TDKR art because there is a little more behind it’s use than SOTD or Collective artwork as the agreements for the use of each aren’t the same. Right now we’re focusing on these five hoodies and depending on how well received they are and the feedback from our artist and customer communities we can definitely look at other designs/prints to judge feasibility.

Keep in mind that certain requirements that exist for SOTD prints exist here as well, it has to be able to do done with our high standard of quality. Some designs just don’t lend themselves well to being printed, some do. Some require much more attention to make it work, some are a bit more straightforward. I’m sure you are no stranger to this considering the quality of the art you’ve put forth is phenomenal.

We’re excited about these five not only because they are finally here and we wanted them as much as many of you, but also because it allows us to get our foot back in the door if not kick down that door altogether. If there are designs you’d love to see on a hoodie, let us know! Feedback is extremely important so the more the better.

Oh! I almost forgot. Your hoodie mockup would be an awesome hoodie. Wotto would be the man who could give you better insight into what is or isn’t possible if we decided to go beyond these five, we just have to get him down off the mountain when he takes a break from his mad science like creations.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

hello lovers of hoodies,

Studio my friend, your mock-up is awesome but very difficult to accomplish. The only way this would look that good is if we did what’s called a cut and sew hoodie. This means we print the design all over fabric and then cut the panels and sew the pieces together to make a complete garment. While incredible, very expensive and also means we’d have to print thousands to justify the investment. All over printing that we do is not applicable to hoodies, they are a more tricksie hobbit.

Cut and sew is awesome and as a production addict I’d love to do some but let’s see how these 5 bad boys do before I get too carried away.

Here is an example of a cut n sew hoodie.

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

HI Inked n my good friend Wotto, thnx for the feedback n quick response guys.
Well,Im kinda excited to see the hoodie in DBH n I was trying to give some idea to add on the series. But its good to know guys…Anyways..goodluck on the series n wish u all the best DBH! Peace!

dzeri29 dzeri29 Artist from Manila, Philippines

how about ‘DBH hoodie design challenge’. : )

iamrobman iamrobman Artist from Batangas CIty, Philippines

Would love to see hoodie of the next design that will be release but I am for sure DBH is trying out first feedback from costumers if they like it.Also I think hoodies will be made possible only for minimum number of colors in the design 3,2 or 1 color will be the easiest and best.Still an awesome new feature here.:)

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

As much as I like DBH designs I would have a problem getting the right size for a hoodie. They all fit so different when I try them on in stores. Has there been any positive/negative feedback regarding hoodies fitting?

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

@BenjaminPhantom Hey Ben believe me when I say that we agonizes over the quality of our hoodies. We could have made it for a lot cheaper but after trying on lots of different hoodies we went with one that was high quality. Fit wise I’d go a size bigger than what you buy for tees, if its a tad big wash it warm and because they’re 100% cotton they’ll shrink a bit. However if its way too big just return it. Presuming you didn’t wear it while naked, roll around with a dog or smoke 90 cigarettes whilst wearing it it should be fine for a return.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

Thanks for responding. You’re awesome Sir Wotto.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember