Women's Tees

sneetch
posted by sneetch • 1 year ago

Hi! Apologies if this question has already been asked … All DBH Collective shirts seem to only be available in men’s sizes. Any plans to make em in ladies sizes too?

5 Replies

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Yeah, they’re planning on it. They’re kinda just starting small for now since it’s a new thing.

Chaoticnight Chaoticnight Human from United States

I just heard about the collective via email (kind of a late email :/ ) as I check shirt of the day sites more than the individual company sites. I was excited for this feature due to being able to choose your shirt color. I hear it’s been out a month already though..so I do hope DBH will roll out woman’s tees soon. It’s not fun being left out. :( I know I could buy a small men’s but the women’s tees work for me so I’ll wait for them…

Though I just saw they’re premiums and the premiums DON’T work for me..hope they’ll consider using 50/50s too. I’ll cry if DBH phases everything out but the premium.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

I hope women’s tees roll out soon too, because it seems that the majority of people that follow my work are female, so I’m really missing out, haha.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

@thestray Popular with the ladies eh! I recently posted on Facebook regarding why we don’t have women’s tees currently available for the DBH Collective, but it boils down to a few things. When DBH Collective was launched, we had significantly modified the process compared to how others generally approach it. Because of this we needed to open DBH Collective orders to enough of our customer base that we would bring in enough traffic to allow us to find any problems in the order process and improve any processes that were found deficient. We have seen significant growth and expanded the Collective faster than we had predicted which is a great sign. Women’s tees are on the horizon, but I don’t have a specific time table or target date.

@Chaoticnight As far a the blanks, we’re currently printing on just the DBH Premium right now. I’ll pass on your appreciation for the 50/50 blend, but Premium is where it’s at for the moment.

Chaoticnight Chaoticnight Human from United States

Thanks for the reply Inked :) I understand (and appreciate) wanting time to perfect the Collective- and those types of blanks anyways are often considered unisex so as I said it’s not like I couldn’t buy it. But it makes me think us women need to start buying more tees so we can become a larger customer base. There’s so many great designs that appeal to everyone- it’s hard NOT to buy something! I love my Kurobot shirt I finally bought, and plan on picking up 3 more tees during the current buy 2 get 1 sale (plus free shipping, how can I NOT? ).

I appreciate you passing on the 50/50 love, and do understand the Premium is the standard now. I can’t really explain it- the fit is just awkward for me. The sizes are fine, it’s just the cut or something. I feel like I have to constantly adjust it. KInd of stiff. I think I will try hand washing and drying(on low for a short time) the one premium tee I have and see if that softens it up. I tend to be slightly sensitive to things like that though. I fnd the DBH original to be the softest personally, and the 50/50 is fine too, just slightly thicker but good because it’s fitted but not tight, and holds it’s shape well. (Which is why I love it.)

But even if I can’t buy the premiums , there are still many 50/50s and original designs I have left to buy, and I think it’s going to take me a while to get all of them. ;D

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember