Shipping to Malaysia

ChristopherKayC
posted by ChristopherKayC • 1 year ago

Hi, I’m a Malaysian and I find all the t-shirt designs here are amazing. The only problem is when I wanna purchase some tees, i realize there’s no shipping to Malaysia. Could you please do a shipment to Malaysia? I’m eager to buy from DBH. Designs are unique, you can’t find it anywhere. Thanks!

6 Replies

gavind gavind Human from United States

That might be a huge task to complete. I mean a lot of work to be done. DBH needs to check first if there are a lot of malaysian users. Just saying.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,
Unfortunately Malaysia has been problematic due to huge numbers of fraud orders coming from that area. We are considering re-instating Malaysia as a shipping destination but there would need to be strict fraud checks for buyers from that area.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

What Wotto said.

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

As an artist and an tee lover, I hope our country will be in the list. I’m not sure about the fraud orders but it really embarrassing. Anyway I would like to thanks DBH for sent me my design’s tee although my country is not in the list. But one thing I’m wanna talk about is I can’t use my DBH’s dollar since the change of the new website…

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hello Humans and Artists!

@jun087 – In that case it will just take a bit of communication between you and I. While Malaysia is a restricted country for customers on the website due to the reasons Wotto has already gone over, it doesn’t mean I can’t send something that needs to be sent to Malaysia. As an artist you were given DBH dollars as an award and that is something we will honor regardless of the restriction. We entered into an agreement and it’s an agreement we’ll uphold. It will just require a different route than the website itself. It you want to make sure your account email is up to date I’ll shoot you an email and we can go over the details of how you can utilize your DBH Dollars we awarded you.

@Everyone Else – This goes for any other winning artist that hails from Malaysia or any other restricted country (there are a few) for that matter. I’m constantly watching fraudulent activity, tracking where the orders are coming from and various other data points I won’t go into detail about so our secret squirrel fraud prevention system isn’t out in the open, but the restricted list is dynamic based on previous trends, forecasts, and what I’m seeing on a day to day basis. So if you as an artist win the SOTD competition going forward and/or were awarded DBH dollars for doing so you’ll get your artist tees and I’ll make sure you can use your DBH dollars.

Just to be clear however, the above applies to artists only as of right now. If you win you’ll be taken care of regardless of where you live UNLESS that happens to be Iran, North Korea etc. I can’t legally do business with countries that are restricted by the United States government. The US government unfortunately doesn’t listen to me in matters of international trade and commerce. They should, but they don’t.

Short version: You’re not in the cold. Just email the service@designbyhumans.com address with a clear and concise message about the issue and once I verify everything I’ll contact you and we will knock out the details so make sure we’re not going to spam or junk mail (we have a great relationship with Google’s default spam/junk folder). I should have led off with this part…

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

Thanks a lot “Inked”. I will shoot you an email when I want to use the dollars.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember