A Request :)

iamrobman
posted by iamrobman • 2 years ago

Ahmmm….I got small issue and uncomfortable with the horizontal previews of the artwork,placement.Yes,maybe I’m not the only one experiencing this issue but most of designs here at DBH as we observed are All over print, over-sized.In that case the the 2 slides must be on vertical style to get a better previews of the over all artwork.What I do is post a image code on the comment section to show details at higher resolution.

This may require a lot of change but I’m really looking forward for the next changes in this cool site.Cheers.

3 Replies

Rkdoo Rkdoo Artist from Bucharest, Romania

Before they changed the website, probably a year ago, i don’t know for sure, you only had one image to showcase your design and you had to fit the design and the mockup on the same image. So vertical couldn’t have helped.
After the change, they probably just put another slide available, without modifying the original format

iamrobman iamrobman Artist from Batangas CIty, Philippines

Yeah..my problem is to show whats within my drawings,halftones,details,textures,compositions in closer previews.With a 480 pixel width,it really looks like a thumbnail.I think I will still go for a image code copy paste style again >.<

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

nice idea iamrobman so that we can see the whole layout on placement.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember