DBH shirts at a new store

bigcampas
posted by bigcampas • 2 years ago

Hi. At the mall local to me there is a really cool almost underground t shirt store called nexus. I have heard that other stores with ur permission can carry t shirts from DBH. I think they would have interest in selling Ur shirts and the people who work there are amazing. They are a different kinda T shirt store witch i imagine u guys can relate 2. Thanks you

1 Reply

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Thanks for bringing this to our attention bigcampas. I’m currently in the process of assuming all the responsibilities as the new Customer Service Manager for DBH and as part of that I’m trying to bring myself up to speed on any current posts as well as previous posts that I can assist with so I apologize for the delayed response.

DBH does currently offer a wholesale option for approved physical store locations that wish to sell the amazing t-shirts found on our website designed by our great community. There are some qualifications that have to be met prior to being accepted as a Wholesaler for DBH and those qualifications as well as some additional information can be found on the DBH Wholesale page that describes how to become a partner. If any store has any questions about the application process or becoming a partner they are also welcome to email us any questions at wholesale@designbyhumans.com

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember