Filter back prints

WinTomee
posted by WinTomee • 2 years ago

Hi there.

I am new here, but that does not prevent me from realizing how amazing this shop and the tees are. I really love all those original designs. Just one thing i fail to understand. Why only a few tees with back print? With all this talent I mean… Isn’t it quite a waste of space to use only front? :-)

But back to the topic – Would it be possible to create some checkbox or whatever to show only tees with back print?
Personally, i feel the empty back just sticking out like a sore thumb :-/

Anyway, thanks for any answer.

5 Replies

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

They are more expensive and for the most part people don’t use the multiple angle viewer to see that is has back print so they don’t get more popular. One of my favorite all time tees is back print (Kingdom Comes).

WinTomee WinTomee Human from Czech Republic

Maybe they just arent using that angle viewer because 95% of them contains no added information.
So as I get it, problem is not the price, but the fact people won’t notice the back print?

Just some possibilities i could imagine
• add cathegory for front and back printed tees
• use the width for front picture. I am aware that white space is a great thing, but small preview of the back print could be placed there.
• use some mark similar to (top 50)

Honestly, I have no idea how many people would appreciate that. Do you have it though?

P.S.Can’t find Kindgom Comes one.. Is there currently available any back printed tee you know of?

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

We only do back prints occasionally, it’s not really down to expense it is more due to time constraints. Our print schedule is brutal. Also all over back prints are very hard to match up to the front print and this inevitable makes for a lot of seconds. PPP is double sided and we have others but they are mostly sold out.

WinTomee WinTomee Human from Czech Republic

Thanks a lot for your explanation which is really understandable.
I am looking forward those occasional ones then :-)

And let me one last idea.. What about some kind of DBH logo on back?
Though I don’t know how much time could it take – wouldn’t be the possible marketing effect worth it?
(Considering the outstanding quality, people would like to know where to get their own tee)

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

We used to have back prints with the title, artist and a logo BUT after some research we found many customers preferred tees without them, we now have clip labels.
Old:

New:

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission