Help? I fail!

asifbyfayte
posted by asifbyfayte • 2 years ago

I don’t really know how to go about creating a desing and the format of the design or anything. Never really did anything like this. Anyone wanna give me a hand? I don’t know where to start. The templates confused me.

4 Replies

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

You probably have already looked here but this helps: http://www.designbyhumans.com/dbh101/

And getting Photoshop or Illustrator is probably the best way to go in order to make the correct format.

asifbyfayte asifbyfayte Human from Alberta, Canada

@7sixes And then it’s just any picture after that right? And would a scanned picture work? Do I have to have a transparent background. I know it tells me how to go about this in the help section but I find It’s easier for me to understand if someone rewords it. Sometimes I can be a tad daft to things like this. I appreciate your help!

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

Not quite any picture. It needs to be either your own original work or someone’s you have permission to use. It’s like all other copyrighted material in the world.

And I am not sure if you need a transparent background…there are ways, although, to get rid of backgrounds or images/scans…either with selective coloring or erasing them on your own.

AsakuraStudio AsakuraStudio Human from United States

read the dbh101 carefully and practice will makes you passed this stuff.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission